roomba 560 vs 650
Roomba 560 Review
Back to top
iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming RobotCHECK PRICE
Table of Contents
- Roomba 560 Review
- iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot
- Pros of Roomba 560 Robotic Vacuum
- Cons of Roomba 560 Robot Vacuum
- Roomba 650 Review
- iRobot Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum
- Key Features & Technologies Used in Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum
- Roomba 560 vs 650 (Roomba 650 vs 560)
- Roomba 650 vs Roomba 880 vs Roomba 960 vs Roomba 980
iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum Cleaners
An early pioneer in robotics, iRobot was founded in 1990 with the vision of making practical robots a reality. Today, we design and build innovative home robots, including the award-winning Roomba Vacuuming Robot and the Braava family of mopping robots. But our technology isn’t just about robots. It’s about you – and finding better ways to help you get more done.Back to top
Pros of Roomba 560 Robotic Vacuum
- Roomba 560 is a bit quieter robot vacuum as compared to other standard robot vacuum cleaner.
- This robovac is somehow entertaining to keep dog and baby interested for a while.
- Keep your floors spotless as you can use it on daily basis.
- It can be used on hard wood floors, carpets, vinyl and concrete as well.
- Cleans very well under the furniture.
- Learns the room dimension quickly.
- Virtual walls and lighthouse are very nice features to have.
- Take breath better with clean air as it handles allergens very nicely while doing your cleaning job in an excellent way.
Cons of Roomba 560 Robot Vacuum
- Some users may feels that it's dust container is not large enough to handle much dust. But you have to check it in your initial cleaning cycles and estimate that after how much cleaning it's dust container needs to be emptied.
- No Dust Canister full alarm.
- Some users may feels that it's battery life is not longer but it also depends upon the type of cleaning cleaning job you take from it.
- Lighthouse feature did not seems to be much helpful.
Back to top
Roomba 650 Review
Back to top
iRobot Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum
Key Features & Technologies Used in Roomba 650 Robot Vacuum
Engineered for performance
The patented 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything from small particles to large debris on your carpets and hard floors.
Dual Multi-Surface Brushes
The only leading robot vacuum brand* with two main cleaning brushes - one to loosen dirt and the other to pick it up. The brushes work together to grab and remove dirt, dust, hair, and large debris from your floors.
Clean debris from carpets and hard floors
The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors.
Dirt Detect Technology
Patented Dirt Detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt, like in high-traffic zones of your home, and provide additional cleaning in those spots.
Sweeps away debris hiding along walls
The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners.
Intelligently navigates your home
Using a full suite of smart sensors, the Roomba robot vacuum makes more than 60 decisions per second to adapt to your home and thoroughly clean your floors. Cliff detect sensors avoid stairs and other drop-offs.
Cleans on your schedule
Just press clean or set a schedule that's convenient for you. Roomba can be preset to clean up to seven times per week for cleaner floors, every day.
Automatically recharges itself
Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base to recharge itself after it has finished cleaning. Self-charging means Roomba is always ready to clean!
Back to top
Roomba 560 vs 650 (Roomba 650 vs 560)
|Roomba 560||Roomba 650|
Roomba 650 vs Roomba 880 vs Roomba 960 vs Roomba 980
|Roomba 650||Roomba 880||Roomba 960||Roomba 980|
|Patented 3-Stage Cleaning System - picks up small dust to large debris||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Brushes||Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, Edge-Sweeping Brush||Tangle-Free Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, Edge-Sweeping Brush||Tangle-Free Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, Edge-Sweeping Brush||Tangle-Free Dual Multi-Surface Brushes, Edge-Sweeping Brush|
|Vacuum Suction||✓||5x power||5x power||10x power + deeper cleaning on carpets|
|Multi-Surface Cleaning with Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatically recharges itself||✓||✓||Recharge and Resume||Recharge and Resume|
|iAdapt Navigation with full suite of sensors||✓||✓||+ Visual Navigation for entire level coverage||+ Visual Navigation for entire level coverage|
|Dirt Detect Technology||✓||Advanced Dirt Detect Technology||Advanced Dirt Detect Technology||Advanced Dirt Detect Technology|
|Smart Home Connected||Use with iRobot HOME App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant + Clean Map reports||Use with iRobot HOME App, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant + Clean Map reports & advanced cleaning settings|
TheBestRoboticVacuumCleaners.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and we get a commission on purchases made through our links.Back to top